Garlic & Herb Spanish Omelette with Mozzarella and Bitter Leaves Salad
Featuring: Cerebos Garlic & Herb Seasoning
8 whole eggs
120ml fresh cream
1 med onion
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
2 garlic cloves
2 baby marrows
1 small brinjal
150g mozzarella cheese
6 tsp Cerebos Garlic & Herb Seasoning
50g unsalted butter
2 heads of mixed lettuces (Lollo Rosso / Green Frilly / Wild Rocket)
100ml olive oil
• Whisk eggs with cream and 4 tsp of Cerebos Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
• Wash and clean vegetables and dice small.
• Peel onion and garlic and finely chop.
• Grate cheese and set aside.
• Wash the lettuces and cut.
• Preheat oven at 200 `C.
• Heat ½ oil and butter in an oven proof pan and fry onions and garlic until golden brown.
• Add the remaining vegetables and fry until cooked.
• Season with ½ tsp Cerebos Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
• Once vegetables are cooked add the eggs and stir quickly.
• Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes and put into oven.
• Bake until cooked and fluffy – topping with cheese half way through (25 – 30min).
• Mix salad with oil and remaining Cerebos Garlic & Herb Seasoning and arrange on top of plate.
• Cut Omelette into 4 slices.
• Arrange and serve.