Grilled Fillet with Guacamole and Flame Grilled Barbecue Butter on a bed of Honey Roasted Root Vegetables
Featuring: Cerebos Flame Grilled Barbecue Seasoning
4 x 250g beef fillet steak
1 large ripe avocado
4 heaped tsp of Cerebos Flame Grilled Barbecue Seasoning
½ white onion (small)
½ tsp paprika
200g soft unsalted butter
½ lemon (juiced)
2 med parsnips
2 large turnips
250g peeled baby carrots
2 med white onions
4 garlic cloves
2 sprigs rosemary
100ml olive oil
• Roughly chop the onion and place the chopped pieces in the food processor. Add lemon juice and blitz for 30 seconds. Add paprika and 2 tsp of the olive oil and the avocados.
• Blitz with the pulse button for 1 minute and set aside.
• Mix butter with Cerebos Flame Grilled Barbecue Seasoning and roll into a tube with cling wrap. Place tube in the freezer for ½ an hour.
• Wash and dice the vegetables including the onion (leaving baby carrots whole)
• Press on the garlic (skin on) with a knife and set aside.
• Preheat oven at 230 C
• Heat the oil in a roasting pan, add garlic and cook until golden brown.
• Add vegetables and fry for 5 minutes on high heat. Add rosemary and honey.
• Season with Cerebos Biltong Seasoning and put into oven for 25 – 30 min or until cooked.
• Heat oil in frying pan and cook fillet to your liking.
• Season with Cerebos Flame Grilled Barbecue Seasoning.
• Arrange vegetables and place fillet on top.
• Slice butter roll and place on top of fillet. Spoon on guacamole and enjoy.