4 Cheeses, Rocket & Salami Pizza (serves 4)
Featuring: Cerebos Garlic and Herb Seasoning
4 pizza bases
1 tin whole peeled tomatoes
125g blue cheese
125g grated pecorino cheese
125g emmenthal cheese
150g salami, thinly sliced
4 tsp of Cerebos Garlic and Herb Seasoning
50ml olive oil
• Place tomato and Cerebos Garlic and Herb Seasoning into liquidizer and liquidize until smooth. Set aside.
• Grate the cheese and place in separate bowls.
• Wash the rocket and dry off in colander.
• Preheat oven at 200 C.
• Place pizza base on a tray and spread tomato sauce on each base.
• Top each base with 3 cheeses and place +- 5 slices of salami on each.
• Season with remaining Cerebos Garlic and Herb Seasoning and place in the oven.
• Cook until the base is crispy and the cheese has melted.
• Remove from oven and cut into 6 or 8 slices.
• Once on plate, top them with rocket leaves and drizzle with olive oil.