Tagliatelle with Garlic Chicken and French Beans in a Creamy Lemon and Pepper Sauce
Featuring: Cerebos Salt and Pepper Seasoning
500g tagiatelle (dried or fresh)
4 large chicken breasts
250g fine French beans
500ml fresh cream
250g cherry tomatoes
1med white onion
100ml sweet white wine
50g unsalted butter
50ml extra virgin olive oil
3 garlic cloves
10 level tsp Cerebos Salt and Pepper Seasoning
1 tbls grated ginger
50g Cerebos Sea Salt
• Marinade chicken with olive oil and half Cerebos Salt and Pepper Seasoning. Place in the fridge for 1hour turning breasts once.
• Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
• Trim the French beans, top and tail, cut in half. Boil until crispy, chill and set aside.
• Peal and finely chop the onion.
• Peal and finely chop the garlic.
• Boil 5 liters of water and add 50g of Cerebos Sea Salt and drizzle of olive oil.
• Melt butter in a saucepan.
• Fry the onions and garlic until golden brown.
• Add white wine and reduce for 5 minutes on medium heat.
• Add the cream and reduce for a further 10 minutes
• Add the beans, cheery tomatoes and remaining Cerebos Salt and Pepper Seasoning.
• Stir and set aside.
• Heat the griddle pan or oven grill and grill chicken.
• Once cooked, remove and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
• Put pasta into boiling water and cook according to guidelines on packet.
• Heat the sauce.
• Drain pasta and add to sauce.
• Mix well and portion.
• Slice the chicken into strips and place on top.
• Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.